Updated June 6, 2018
2020 Pediatric Subspecialty Match
Postgraduate offices, program directors and administrators will have access to CaRMS Online for the 2020 Pediatric Subspecialty Match.
- Provincial criteria updates – Review send any updates to provincial criteria for each of these matches. Provincial criteria can be found on CaRMS.ca.
- New program requests – Add programs in the Match Management – programs section of your CaRMS Online account.
- Review your list of CaRMS Online user account – Review your lists of PGME office accounts, match coordinators and program directors and modify or delete accounts that are no longer needed.
- Master program description updates – Enter your province’s return of service requirements as well as the citizenship and language documents that are required your master program description.
- Update program participation – Review all programs that you have registered in the match participation section of your CaRMS Online account and ensure you check the programs that are participating this year and uncheck those that are not.
- Enter preliminary quota – Enter preliminary quota for all matches in the Quota Management section of your CaRMS Online account.
- Approve program descriptions – Programs can start updating their program descriptions and submitting them for approval. Approve program descriptions before the match opens for applicants.
Applicants can access CaRMS Online for the 2020 Pediatric Subspecialty Match. The following tasks must be completed by today.
- Provincial criteria updates
- New program requests
- Review your list of CaRMS Online user accounts
- Master program description updates
- Update program participation
- Enter preliminary quota
- Approve program descriptions
Program directors and administrators may add or remove file reviewers for their program(s) in CaRMS Online and create filters in preparation for file review.
Programs may begin creating their rank order lists in CaRMS Online. Once a rank order list has been submitted, PGME office users can begin approving them in CaRMS Online. Postgraduate office offices can also approve quota and submit any reversion instructions starting today.
Q and A discussion regarding reversions, if required, to ensure final reversions are received and understood by CaRMS, by the PGME reversion deadline.
Programs must submit their rank order list through CaRMS Online by 14:00 ET. If programs do not submit by today, PGME offices can submit on their behalf.
Postgraduate office users must approve rank order lists, quota and submit any reversion instructions by this date.
Match results for the 2020 Pediatric Subspecialty Match are available through CaRMS Online.
Match results reports available for download
Match results reports are available for PGME offices. Save the reports for your records.
CaRMS Online closes for the 2020 Pediatric Subspecialty Match. Matched applicant files can be retrieved from your PG transfer site account today.