CaRMS recognizes that employees are our most valuable asset and the key to our success. If you would like to work in a collaborative, dynamic culture that stimulates and challenges employees, then this is the environment for you. We provide our employees with the opportunity to work on innovative and exciting projects that directly contribute to the success of our organization.
CaRMS recognizes the importance of providing employees with professional growth opportunities, a safe and enjoyable work environment and competitive compensation and benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to hiring talented, skilled, professional employees who are energized by change and ready for challenging, interesting work.
What we do
The Canadian Resident Matching Service (CaRMS) is a not-for-profit, fee-for-service organization that works in close cooperation with the medical education community, medical schools and residents/students to provide an electronic application service and match for entry into postgraduate medical training throughout Canada. We also provide a secure admissions portal for applicants to undergraduate medical school.
What we offer
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Work/life balance
- Flexible work schedule with a 37.5 hour work week
- Self-directed professional development fund
- Industry-leading defined contribution pension plan
- Comprehensive employer-paid benefits: life insurance, extended health care, dental, vision care, Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive market-based pay aligned with individual performance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Attractive modern work environment
- Social committee
- Staff retreats
- Competitive vacation policy
- Maternity leave top up