Updated August 26, 2016

University of Alberta

  • Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident AND
  • Be currently in a Family Medicine Residency program OR
  • Have the CCFP designation

University of Calgary

  • Current enrollment as a PGY-2 resident in a Canadian Family Medicine residency OR
  • Practicing physician with a CCFP designation AND
  • Must be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident