Updated September 18, 2014

University of Manitoba

  • Be a Canadian Citizen or hold Landed Immigrant (Permanent Resident) Status in Canada (proof required in order to ensure eligibility)
  • Currently in a Family Medicine Residency program* OR
  • Have the CCFP designation
  • Must be eligible for registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba

*Successful applicants must hold a CCFP designation at the time the Emergency Medicine training commences