If you fill all your positions in the first iteration
- It is best practice to contact your matched applicants on Match Day or shortly after.
- Ensure you download all your matched applicant information from CaRMS Online.
- If you have paper or electronic copies of unmatched applicant files, please carefully dispose of them as soon as possible, as per the Services Contract between the AFMC and CaRMS.
If you have unfilled positions after the first iteration
- Programs have the option of offering unfilled positions in the second iteration of the match. However, there is no obligation.
- If you need to make any changes to your program descriptions for second iteration, or create/modify file reviewer access, you can log into CaRMS Online to do so once the second iteration opens.
- As the second iteration is brief, we encourage you to review the timeline for all important upcoming dates.